Day One: Junos Tips, Techniques, and Templates 2011
By Jonathan Looney
- Category: Network, Books, Computers & Internet
- Type: ebook
- Release Date: 2011-06-12
- File Size: 81.93KB
- Developer: Jonathan Looney
- App Ratings: 4/5 (9 App Reviews)
- Price: Free
Day One: Junos Tips, Techniques, and Templates 2011 Details
From its inception over a decade ago, the Junos operating system has had the network operator in mind. Yet many operators use the CLI without appreciating the cool enhancements that have been made and refined over the years. It’s a feature list that is forever growing and that ultimately makes operations easier, networks faster, and the bottom line more efficient.
So Juniper Networks Books and J-Net joined forces and went to the Junos user community and asked them for their best and brightest Junos tips and techniques. Then it commissioned three expert Junos engineers to act as the selection committee and add color commentary. The result, published here for the first time, is not only a fantastic collection of Junos solutions, but expert annotation and commentary that provides helpful advice on when and how to deploy those solutions.
Here’s a Junos tips and tricks book that’s meant to be browsed with a terminal open to your favorite Junos device so you can try each and every technique.
“This book is a treasure chest of information for the Junos newbie and greybeard alike!” David Ward, Juniper Fellow
IT’S DAY ONE AND HERE ARE A FEW TIPS FOR YOU:
• A tip is a one-step process.
• A technique is a tip requiring several steps to complete.
• A template is a process you can create and apply to different network scenarios.
• This book was created via a selection process that reviewed over 300 submitted tips by over 100 individuals on the J-Net community boards at forums.juniper.net.
• There are no chapters in this book, but there might be groupings of tips, one after the other, on similar topics.
• The editors’ commentary appears in greyscale. The submitted, winning tips,
techiques, and templates appear in black.
Published by Juniper Network Books
5By Conan BFinally I get this ebook, thanks for all these Day One: Junos Tips, Techniques, and Templates 2011 I can get now!
4By Jerri UMy friends are so mad that they do not know how I have all the high quality ebook which they do not!
3By Morse JDay One: Junos Tips, Techniques, and Templates 2011 was the best books I ever buy. Day One: Junos Tips, Techniques, and Templates 2011 did exactly what you said it does.
4By Sybil EI would like to personally thank you for your outstanding books. It's really wonderful.
3By Dewey KI will recommend you to my colleagues. Day One: Junos Tips, Techniques, and Templates 2011 is the most valuable books we have EVER purchased. I'd be lost without this. I am completely blown away.
3By Yoshi Ahahahahaha
1By Ivett Lwtffff i do not understand this!